Cloud solutions, web design, portals, CRM systems and monitoring deployment services
Since 2001, I’ve been studying and developing various web services. I keep up to date with current security and methodologies of building and deploying various Applications, web, mobile and machine interfaces. I’ll try to post some tips on the subject when available. meanwhile my experience has shown to keep:
- Language flexibility: keeping up to date with methods of popular languages like PHP, NodeJS and Python but at night also program C++ and Golang for testing (and amusement… ?!)
- Building Automation systems and IoT open source development also requires deep and wide knowledge of web application architectures. Keep Your connection Secure but Your friends Securer 🙂
I’ll do my best to update this list of clients that have allowed public web applications to be listed here:
- Lnet Kfar Saba: “in the right direction” conference website
- Greentops Energy “Energy Portal” website and several instances that analyze backup energy data
- Greentops Solar and Greentops Energy company websites and platforms
- Treatline medical applications website
- A public Moodle E-Learning platform I’m building and hosting for students and clients to share valuable lessons between them. If You like to open a course Yourself You are most welcome to contact me.
I have been delivering various solutions to my clients over the years, I’ll do my best to update this list with the clients and technologies I’ve used to create them.