Building automation design, IT and Fullstack developer and designer for one of the most efficient buildings in the middle east. Installed top of the line open-source building automation and energy metering into a complex multidisciplinary platform for Porter school of environment studies.
The Porter School of Environmental studies is one of the most energy efficient and 'Green' buildings designed in the middle east.
My project integrated measurement devices and creating compelling visual styles to allow scientists as well as non academics to understand the system's status and modes of operation.
This project consisted of integration of energy metering devices and various analog and digital sensors all together into a single database logger. for this I used the following:
- EasyIO units to gather analog and digital data from invironment and chillers
- eGauge units for an accurate energy metering
- Linux server with Apache, MySQL and Python scripts that gather all the data, build the database as a base for the front-end development
- a database graph plotter for scientists and students
in this link
- a visual aid for several large screen displays in the lobby of the building, example in this video below:
My Full Resume / C.V is in this link: Full Resume Curriculum Vitae